Preparing for Our Visit
Thank you for trusting us with your cleaning project. Here are some suggestions for you to prepare for our arrival that will help both of us:
- Please bring to your technician's attention any spot or stains that may require special attention.
- Please vacuum your carpet before we arrive.
- Any small pieces, such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. which you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and turn the carpet to normal use sooner.
- For your pet's peace of mind (and our's) please put them in a safe, quiet, place where our cleaning won't disturb them.
- China cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antiques, large TV's, electronic equipment, computers, pianos, beds, dressers, desks and fragile furniture cannot be moved. Our standard cleaning includes moving any coffee tables, chairs, couches and smaller items that you would like moved.
- PLEASE DO NOT MOVE YOUR FURNITURE PRIOR TO CLEANING AS WE MAY NEED TO PRESPRAY THE WALKWAYS. IF YOU DO MOVE FURNITURE, PLEASE MOVE IT OFF CARPETED AREAS.
- Remove all breakable items from the furniture which will have to be moved temporarily.
- Walk on carpet at your own risk until completely dry. Floors may be slippery when wet, especially walking from carpet to tile floor. Please advise all occupants of this hazard.
- Infants that are crawling must remain off the carpet for until it is dry.
- Please keep children and pets away from technicians hoses, equipment, cleaning products and work area.
- Odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate urine odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. In severe cases, the carpet and pad must be replaced and the sub-flooring sealed. After our treatment, a stain may reappear which is not due to our negligence but occurs because of the depth of contamination. If this happens, please call our office and for a nominal fee we will return to eliminate the stain.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE THIS EXPERIENCE A BETTER ONE FOR YOU, PLEASE LET US KNOW.
Copyright © 2004-2016 Sani-Clean All Rights Reserved
Free Pickup & Delivery In The Capital District and Hudson Valley
Professional Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning Since 1983
When Only The Finest Service Will Do, Call Us To Work For You!
New York With Prompt
Courteous Service For 33 Years
Large Enough To Serve,
Small Enough To Care Since 1983
Serving Albany, Columbia, Northern Dutchess, Greene, Rensselaer, Southern Saratoga, Schenectady, and Northern Ulster Counties of Upstate New York