Professional HVAC Air Duct Cleaning
One of the most comforting and important parts of your home or business is your heating and cooling system. Keeping your system's duct work clean is critical to the health of your home. With ever-increasing energy costs, it is imperative that your system uses your precious resources at top efficiency. A plugged heat exchanger or fan and duct system can cause your equipment to struggle and cost you more money to operate.
- An EPA report estimates that Americans spend about 93% of their time indoors.
- The average six-room house collects over 40 pounds of dust each year.
- Standard throw-away fiberglass filters remove less than 7% of these particles, which means much of the rest settles in your air ducts
- Indoor pollution affects 21 million people each year in the United States (Occupational Safety and Health Administration – OSHA).
- Indoor Air Pollution levels often average 10 to 100 times higher than outdoor concentrations, according to studies by the EPA, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), and others.
- A National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) study of government and private sector office buildings (including schools, colleges, and healthcare facilities) concluded that over 50% of indoor air quality problems reported were related to poor ventilation.
- The American College of Allergy and Immunology has found that house dust is the major cause of allergies in persons with year round complaints.
- Additionally, The American College of Allergists says that 50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- Cleaning a building's ventilation system can save up to 25-30% in utility efficiency.
- A build-up of .042 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21% (Environmental Protection Agency – EPA).
- The EPA estimates lost productivity due to poor air quality at $60 billion annually.
- 9 out of 10 systems failures are caused by dirt and dust (New York Cooperative Extension Services.
- According to the U.S. Fire Administration, approximately 15,600 structure fires every year result from clothes dryer fires, 70% of which are caused by failure to clean such components as lint filters, ducts and vent systems.
Truck-Mounted Air Duct Cleaning System
New York With Prompt
Courteous Service For 35 Years
The Carpet Cleaning Pro
Large Enough To Serve,
Small Enough To Care Since 1983
Free Pickup & Delivery In The Capital District and Hudson Valley
Professional Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning Since 1983
When Only The Finest Service Will Do, Call Us To Work For You!